We are seeking an energetic Project Manager / Estimator / Technical Sales Representative with proven experience in creating system P&IDs, as well as accurate estimates and ability to work independently and interact with others.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Consult customers to understand chemical injection system requirements
- Consult vendors to acquire component costs and deliveries
- Prepare time and materials cost estimates
- Develop project schedules
- Work with team members and vendors to maintain schedules
- Proactively keep clients informed on project progress
- Prepare detailed technical proposals and P&ID drawings for customer approval
- Assist engineering with design and approval of GA drawings.
- Assist Sales, Engineering, Purchasing and/or Machine Shop personnel with questions / drawings for jobs as required
- Proactively and effectively communicate with customer and internal personnel
- Enjoy complex and challenging project work and willing to work on a variety of strategic, financial, and operational projects.
- Mechanically inclined
- Communication skills
- Problem solver
- Possess good computer skills – Microsoft Office, Project, CRM
- Able to understand P&IDs and GA drawings
- Experience in oil and gas industry a plus
- BS: preferred
- Cost Estimating: 1 year preferred
- Solid Works: 1 year preferred
- 3D / 2D modeling software: 1 year preferred
- Health Insurance including dental and vision, 401K, Life Insurance, FSA, Paid Time Off