CheckPoint® is a leading provider of production solutions. We design, manufacture, and market the world’s most reliable chemical injection pumps and pump packages, control panels, pressure test systems, green energy solutions, and process components. CheckPoint built a reputation for reliability in the oil & gas production and refining industries, and our products are selected wherever reliability and quality are essential.
Our mission is to reduce operating costs for our customers by increasing the reliability of their production systems. With a worldwide presence and a genuine customer-focused culture, CheckPoint is large enough to handle the needs of the world’s largest industrial clients, but small enough to care about our customers and what happens after the sale. We stake our reputation and our future on the performance of our products and our employees 24/7/365.
- Produce high reliability pumps and products that deliver superior performance.
- Build our business around the customer's needs, rather than ask the customer to conform to ours.
- A CheckPoint customer is for life, not just a convenient sale today.
- Conduct business with respect, professionalism, and integrity.
- Encourage internal mistakes to be reported and corrected, rather than hidden and repeated.
- Quality is an absolute and non-negotiable principal; as such all products must and will meet our standards before they reach the customer.
- Flow rate: 0.005 to 2,220 USG/H (0.02 to 8,403 L/H)
- Pressure: 0 to 20,000 PSIG (1380 BARG)
- Highly reliable: Proven designs offering "order of magnitude" reliability improvement.
- Precise metering: Accuracy and repeatability are highest in the industry.
- Packages: CheckPoint factory-designed and fabricated injection packages simplify your chemical dosing program.
- Modular: Designed to be convertible in the field or plant with many shared components and common external dimensions.
- Chemical resistance: All wetted parts are stainless and other high grade metals, with a wide choice of seal materials.
- Service: CheckPoint specializes in aftersales support and service.
- Warranty: One full year on all our products.
pumps are the highest quality pumps available. Most all of the products are composed of components designed and manufactured by CheckPoint®
in the US, and every single pump is assembled and tested in its main facility in Mandeville, Louisiana prior to shipment.
Because of our focus on quality and our use of only premium materials, CheckPoint®
pumps generally cost more to make and are sometimes more expensive to purchase than any other competitive product. However, industry experience proves they are far less expensive to operate.
- Reciprocating Pneumatic
- Reciprocating Electric
- "Wobble-Plate" Electric
Multiplex Diaphragm Pump
- Plunger (Single-Acting)
- Plunger (Double-Acting)
- Diaphragm (Single)
- Diaphragm (Leak-Detecting)
- Diaphragm (Multiplex)
Single-Acting Plunger Pump
pumps are used for accurately delivering liquids, including highly corrosive chemicals, into processes. Most of our pumps are used continuously, however they can also be used for batch processes where accurate flow metering is an issue. Typical applications would include:
- Chemical injection at on or offshore oil wellheads (emulsion breaker, corrosion inhibitor, paraffin inhibitor)
- Capillary string injection of surfactant (foamer) for gas well dewatering
- High pressure methanol injection to inhibit hydrate formation
- Corrosion inhibitor in pipelines
- Biocides for wastewater treatment
- Acids and bases for pH control in many chemical processing plants
- Sodium hypochlorite (bleach)
- Triethylene glycol
- Drag reducer / polymers
- Many others
OTHER PRODUCTSStandard and custom packages
inclusive of all necessary process components.
Engineered process components, including chemical filters, calibration gauges, check valves, and controllers.
Standard process components, including tubing fittings (low and high pressure), gauges, ball and needle valves, PRVs, flow meters, tanks, hoses, regulators, pulsation dampeners, electric motors...etc.
Aftercare - When you buy Checkpoint, you buy a relationship with a company that cares about the reputation of its products. Whenever there are problems, we will be there to assist you. We tend to be rather generous in giving our customers the "benefit of the doubt" and often ship free parts out long after the warranty is "officially" over when a clear cause of pump failure cannot be established.
Warranty - Our warranty is the best in the business, and includes protection against defects in workmanship and materials, as well as our exclusive 90-day "no questions asked" return policy on any product we sell.
Exchanges and Repairs - Checkpoint Pumps & Systems offers customers factory-direct repair and reconditioning services on every engineered product we sell. Checkpoint Pumps & Systems provides this service via an exchange program, in which we cross-ship our rebuilt pumps to our customers prior to receiving back the pump to be serviced. This service is provided at the same cost as a traditional repair and return.
Rentals - Most of our equipment is available for long or short term lease.
Trial Pumps - Our test pump program makes it easy to find out if our products are right for you. No invoice will be sent until you are happy, and there are no strings attached.Health care and Maintenance
- We want to be your pump company. One of the ways we keep you is by offering a regular maintenance program in which we come on-site at a regular interval to maintain your pumps and process equipment for you. The terms of the program are flexible and are based around your needs.